Monte Persinger, Creative Director & President
Monte is one of the original founders of the company in 2003. Monte is a creative talent with 20 years of experience in web design and information technology. He works with clients on a daily basis to develop, maintain and market their web sites. Monte is also in charge of the web hosting environment and server administration duties for the company.
Monte earned a Master’s Degree in Educational Technology from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2000. During his Master’s Degree program he studied information architecture, HTML, web design, project management and instructional technology. Before IDP, Monte worked as a teacher and Instructional Technology Specialist for Lee’s Summit School District. Monte also taught for 11 years in various subjects including Web Design, Multimedia, Adobe Photoshop, Computer Repair, Intro to Networking and Cisco CCNA I.
Web Design Team
- Jill Persinger, Customer Accounts & Project Manager – Jill works with our customers on a daily basis. She communicates with our clients and works with our developers to get website projects done. Jill manages our project management system and developer tickets.
- Jim Wheeler, Lead Web Developer – Jim is Mr. Fixit. He is an experienced PHP programmer with a large skillset. Jim can usually find a solution to a problem when all else fails. His skills include PHP, JQuery, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Responsive Development, WordPress, Magento and Custom Web Applications
- Jason Weatherman, Web Developer – Jason is a Centriq Graduate with a background in ASP .Net. He has quickly become a well-rounded web developer and helps us on the PHP / WordPress side as well as the ASP .Net side. Jason’s skills include ASP .Net, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Responsive Development, WordPress and SQL
- Terry King, Web Developer – Terry is an experienced web developer who has done a little bit of everything in his career. He skins a lot of our WordPress sites using WP Bootstrap. He also does a lot of our updates and maintenance work on client websites. Terry’s skills include PHP, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Responsive Development, WordPress and Magento.
- Eric Levine, Web Developer – Eric is an experienced web developer who was originally on the .Net side and switched over to PHP development. Eric has focused mostly on Magento ECommerce projects and he also has developed a Magento extension for Authorize.net. Eric’s skills include PHP, JQuery, MySQL, HTML, CSS and Magento.
- Raven and Titus – The more important members of the IDP Web Design Team! Our office dogs for entertainment and stress relief.