IDP is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and hardworking individual to join our team as a Full Time Web Designer/Developer. If you fit the requirements below, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please – direct applicants only, no staffing companies please.
– Web design experience
– Graphic Design Degree or Related Experience
– Expert with Adobe CS4 Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Etc)
– Joomla! and WordPress themes/skins and experience a requirement
– Expert use of CSS and HTML. SEO Experience a big plus.
– Experience developing search engine friendly code & CSS navigation menus
– Flash skills
– PHP (Linux) and/or ASP .NET Experience a Big Plus
– Visual Studio Experience
– jQuery / AJAX experience a plus
– Magento E-Commerce Experience a Plus
– Ability to learn new technologies and be on the forefront of emerging web technologies
– Hard working, problem solver & self motivated. Can manage project from start to finish
– Design mockups for company websites and then turn these mockups into interactive, highly polished websites for our customers. Candidate should know typical web guidelines (W3C) HTML Standards and CSS Standards.
– Professional layout of text and graphics
– Logo development and similar graphic design tasks
– Home page media element development (Flash, JQuery, Slideshow, etc)
– Setup submit forms and validation
– Test & troubleshoot work. Debug browser compatibility issues.
– Solve problems and create great web sites
– Communicate with IDP project manager and customer
– Develop themes/skins for Jooma!, WordPress and Magento CMS/E-Commerce systems
– Assist Sales in providing time/cost estimates for potential projects
For small-to-medium sized businesses looking to harness the power of the Internet, IDP provides unsurpassed expertise, reliability, and service. Unlike other firms that tout only creative resources focusing on how web sites look, IDP helps client put the web to work with professionally designed sites that generate leads, create efficiencies, and solve problems; resulting in time and cost savings, increased sales, and higher profitability for its clients.