NOTE: This blog post is fairly dated. We do not built separate mobile sites anymore. The recommended best practice is to build one mobile responsive website instead of building a separate mobile site. That being said, there are some cases where a client just wants a separate mobile site developed and IDP can still do that if requested.
We have been churning out a bunch of mobile web design projects for customers over the last month. We can build a quick 3 page mobile website for $399. User friendly mobile design that makes it easy for customers to contact you and find you from their phone. Check out some of our new mobile sites!
A simple mobile website design does not cost a lot of money. You can setup a basic mobile web site that allows users to easily access your phone number, physical location and email. Don’t lose business because your are not mobile friendly!
- 3 page mobile site – home and your choice of two additional pages
- Mobile friendly simple layout that sizes to a phone screen
- Mobile navigation drop down menu to access 3 pages
- Mobile users automatically detected and re-directed to mobile version of web site
- Clickable phone number and clickable email address, easy to contact from phone
- Clickable address to open up GPS on phone, easy to map from phone
- Logo and basic information
- A link to go to Full site
Of course you can do more of a robust mobile site if you want but a simple 3 page mobile site works pretty well. Contact information front and center.
Monte is one of the original founders of the company in 2003. Monte is a creative talent with 20 years experience in web design and information technology. He works with clients on a daily basis to develop, maintain and market their web sites. Monte is also in charge of the web hosting environment and server administration duties for the company.